About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, March 2, 2020

The Socialite by J'nell Ciesielski

I was pleased to be able to read and review this book through Netgalley and Thomas Nelson Publishing. I truly enjoyed the book. It is listed as a Christian book, but there truly wasn't much about being a Christian at all. But, it is a mostly clean book. One sister is living in open sin with someone but that is as "bad" as it gets.

The story has a new twist on living during WWII. It told a little about the French resistance, it told a little about the Nazi's but it was mostly a love story. It was well told and the characters were very believable. It was a story that draws you in and you are pulling for the heroine throughout.

The Kindle edition I was given was an ARC and it needed very little in the way of additional editing. This was very encouraging to me. I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to my friends. My review is totally my own opinion and I am not required to leave a positive review. I give this book a 4 out of 5 star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment