About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, March 16, 2020

The Happy Camper by Melody Carlson

I have not read anything by Melody Carlson before but I'm sure glad I read this book. She has a real talent to bring her characters alive. Even the minor characters were believable.

The story flowed very well and was quite unique. On one hand, it was a typical love story but the other hand, it was also about the joys of owning a vintage camper. She brought these two things together very nicely.

Also, the editing of this book was very well done. I find it quite annoying to have to re-read things because of poor editing. I noticed only a couple of things and they were very minor issues and didn't affect my enjoyment of the book.

This was not an "I can't put this down, page-turner" but it did keep my interest throughout.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. A 5-star book is over-the-top, can't put it down kind of book. A 3-star book is a book I really enjoyed but nothing special.


No comments:

Post a Comment