About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Summer in the Spotlight by Liz Johnson

 I requested to read and review this book through Revell Reads program. The following are my own opinions and freely given. I am not required to give a positive review.

When I asked for this book I wasn't sure if it was a sequel book or not but was pleasantly surprised that it was a following book from one I had read earlier, Beyond the Tides, Prince Edward Island Shores book 1. After reading this book, book 3, I wish I had read the second book. This book really kept my interest and the characters felt mostly real.

The story flowed very well and the characters were quite well developed. This is a Christian fiction but there was no hint of anything at all Christian until the last half of the book. So, it is definitely not preachy.

The editing was very well done. Nothing to interfere with the reading. This book kept my interest so well that I finished it quite quickly. I think if you enjoy clean, modern fiction you will enjoy this book.

I give this a solid 4-star rating and would recommend it to my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment