About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, January 25, 2021

Daisy's Decision by Hallee Bridgeman

 I love books by Hallee Bridgeman and this is no exception. This is the 4th book in The Dixon Brothers series. This can be a stand-alone book also, but it is more enjoyable if you have read the other books as this builds on those books.

The copy I received was an ARC as such, the editing was not finished. Her other books were very well done as far as editing so I expect this will be as well once finished. 

The characters are very well developed. The story flows well. It does not bog down in too much detail but also gives enough so you understand what is happening. This is a Christian book but not preachy at all. It shows how God deals with our sins. It also shows how a Christian might feel after committing a sin with harder consequences.

I would recommend this book to my friends. I give it a 4 out of 5-star rating. Not many books get 5-star as that is reserved for the most outstanding books. A 3-star book is a book that I enjoyed and 4-star in for a very good book. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment