About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Sea Glass Cottage by Irene Hannon

 I requested to read and review this book through LibraryThing and am happy I was chosen.

This is not the first book in the Hope Harbor series I have read and it won't be the last. The series does not have to be read in any order as each book introduces new residents of Hope Harbor and their stories.

This was an ARC version and the editing was very well done. The characters were well developed and believable.

The story flowed well and was mostly believable. It is a Christian book that does not preach at you but does show how the characters turn to God in trust to help them with their problems.

Irene Hannon is a gifted author and you will not be disappointed in this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment