About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Shadows of Swanford Abby by Julie Klassen

 Julie Klassen did not disappoint in her new book, Shadows of Swanford Abbey. The story held my attention from beginning to end. This is a Christian book in a very good way. It doesn't preach at you but shows how people that ARE Christians use their faith in their daily lives.

The main characters were very well developed. You felt like you were getting to know them. The minor characters were also well developed and played their roles well also.

This was an ARC edition and the editing was well done. I did notice a handful of errors but I'm sure these will be addressed before final publication.

If you are looking for a good, Christian, historical novel this is the book for you. I give this a solid 4 out of 5-star review. Just so you know, I rarely give 5-stars, those are given to the most outstanding books. This would be 4.5 if allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment