About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The Prince and the Prodigal by Jill Eileen Smith

 I love reading fictionalized Bible accounts, I'd say stories but they are true accounts, not stories.  I especially like reading the ones written by Jill Eileen Smith. Her books are almost like she was there as a witness to what went on.

I had a better understanding of the events that surrounded the account of Joseph being sold into slavery than I had previously. I had read and learned the story many times in church but this book brought it to life better than any account I've heard.

The characters were very well defined. The editing, though an ARC copy was also very well done. I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys fictionalized Bible accounts. I rarely give a 5-star review but this book deserves 5 stars. This review has been posted on several sites. To read this and other reviews of books I've read go to:bloggeratcom/blog/posts/8318347962489892701

No comments:

Post a Comment