About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, January 9, 2023

Her Heart's Desire by Shelley Shepard Gray

 I enjoyed this Amish-themed book. It was not your normal Amish love story, it is not set in the Amish community.

The main characters are fairly well-developed. The story flowed well. But, it is not very deep and it is not very believable. But, for a quick read, something light, this is a good book.

It was given to me through the Revell Reads blogger program. The thoughts are my own and freely given. Since it was through Revell I expected it to be a bit more of a Christian book. It seemed that the characters thought it was "from God" way too often.

I would recommend this book to someone looking for a light, quick read. The editing was very well done for an ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment