About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Her Only Wish by Shelley Shepard Gray

 This is the second book in this series that I have read. It is an easy-to-read story. This book focuses on Betsy, one of the three from the first book. Betsy is shy because she stutters and has asthma.

I feel this book is a good read for a young adult or anyone looking for a quick read. It is not your typical Amish story. The story flows well but is not at all deep. You do not really get to know the characters. It doesn't feel real, but that's ok for a fictional tale.

I received this book from Netgalley through the Revell Reads blogger program. I was not required to submit a positive review. All thoughts are my own and freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment