About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

With Every Memory by Janine Rosche

 I can relate to this book on several levels. I had surgery on my brain and am missing many memories. I have been in a messed up family also. I am familiar with a lot of the things going on in this book.

There was a warning at the beginning of my Kindle version about the content of the book. Yes, it hit on several hard subjects but, thankfully, not as in-depth as I had expected. The book started kind of slow for me. It did pick up eventually.

The book held my interest and the story flowed relatively well. It is a Christian book but not what I would call a Christian book. Only one character seems to have true faith and that's not addressed much. The others attend church.

I have never read anything by Janine Rosche and I enjoyed this book so I will look forward to reading more.

I requested and received this book through Revell Reads program. I am not required to leave a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are completely my own. I give this book a solid 4 out of 5 review.

No comments:

Post a Comment