About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, April 8, 2019

The Artful Match by Jennifer Delamere

The Artful Match by Jennifer Delamere, from Bethany House Publishing, is a book I requested through NetGalley to read and review. The book was an advanced reader's copy and because of this I will not deduct for poor editing but I will mention that the editing in the book I read was in need of better editing.

The book is the third in a series and I read one book previously. Reading the previous book was not necessary to understand this book. In fact, at first, I thought I was re-reading a book, but that was very short lived. I enjoyed the previous book and I enjoyed this one just as much. It is a historical fiction set in England in the late 1800s. It is also a Christian book, clean and not offensive, but not pushy.

The characters are well developed and mostly believable. The story flowed well. The ending tied up the three books well. The story was somewhat believable but since it is fiction and a fun book to read not totally believable.

I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more books by Jennifer Delamere. I would recommend this book to my friends. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive a free, advanced reader's copy and the review was not required and is my own opinion. I do not give a synopsis of the book as you can find that when you purchase the book, I just give you my opinion and state if I would recommend it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment