About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Crow's Call by Wanda E Brunstetter

I hate to leave a less than a praiseworthy review. I have always enjoyed Wanda E. Brunstetter's books but I have to say I was totally disappointed in this book. Not that the book itself was a bad read, but because it ended so abruptly without resolving a lot of things. I feel that when an author does this, it is to force you to purchase the next book.  Because of this, my rating will only be 2 stars.
The story itself was well written and kept my interest, another reason the ending was so upsetting. The characters were fairly well developed although there were a few characters in the book that didn't seem to play any part but to lengthen the book.
I enjoyed that it was a Christian book with a lot of reference to prayer and Bible verses.
The book was an ARC so the editing may not have been fully finished but it is in need of another review. There were extra words as the main problem and it got worse the more I read. The last quarter of the book was the worst and the beginning well done.
I was given a copy of this book through Netgalley and Shiloh Run Press and the opinions are totally my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment