About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

All My Books

Today I am not doing a book review but a review of a book organizing program. The program is called All My Books.  We use this program at church to catalog all the things in our library. 

I am new to working in the library as of this year. I have only done cataloging the old-fashioned way. That way is a lot of work. This program is great. I put in the information I want to add. It puts it in properly for me. I do not have to worry about putting the author's last name first, etc. It also dates when I put the book into the computer program. This is a great help for the end of the year report I will have to prepare.

I have just started to "play around" with the program to see what it can do. I am impressed. I would recommend this program to anyone looking for a good way to organize All their Books. :) Check them out with the link below.

https://www.bolidesoft.com/allmybooks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment