About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, October 15, 2018

Legacy of Mercy by Lynn Austin

 requested to read and review this book through Netgalley. The review is my own and freely given.

I have never been disappointed with a Jane Austin novel, and the record holds. Even though this is the second book in the series, it is good as a stand-alone book also.

The characters are very well developed and the story flows very well. The book is written in sections of each character telling their part of the story. It makes the story flow well.

I read an advanced reader copy but even though it wasn't final edition, the editing and grammar were excellent. A poorly edited book can ruin a great story. This is great as both a story and editing. You will not be disappointed.

If you like non-preachy, Christian stories set back in time, you will truly enjoy this book. I give it 5 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment