About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, October 8, 2018

In Times Gone By by Tracie Peterson

First, I requested this book to read and review. I was given an advanced reader's copy and the review is my own and freely given.

I liked this series, this is the 3rd book, but was a little underwhelmed with this book. The characters are well developed but since this was supposed to be mostly about Kenzie, I felt it lacked in fulfilling that goal. I feel like this because there was a lot of the story involving Victoria, from the second book and she could have easily been given a lot less time. I also felt that if that much space was given to her, the ending of her part was lacking.

Overall, I felt the story flowed well. The plot was interesting and I would recommend this series to my friends. Since it was not a final text book, it is hard to comment on the grammar though there were places I hoped will be fixed in the final version. Not many, but a few. I also appreciate that this is truly a Christian book. Tracie Peterson does a very good job at showing what a true Christian should be like and not being preachy. I give this 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment