About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Light Before Day by Suzanne Woods Fischer

TheThe Light Before Day 
This book is really hard for me to review. The story was good and so are the characters. I enjoyed reading the first 2 books in this series and this book continues in the same way. It is well written and researched. You get a real feel for the time period.
I did not like the ending, and I will leave it at that. I do not want to give anything away. I also find it hard to list this as a Christian book. I knew I didn't agree with the Quaker religion, but I did not realize until more of their beliefs were told in this book, how far off the mark they are.  These two reasons are why I gave this book only a 3-star rating.

I requested to read and review this book through Netgalley. The review is totally my own and freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment