About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, June 22, 2020

Colors of Truth by Tamera Alexander

Tamera Alexander has a wonderful way of bringing the characters in this book to life. Each of the main characters was fully developed and believable, transporting the reader to a different place and time. The supporting characters were well done also.
The story is heavily based on fact and I think that helps bring the story to life. It is fiction but very well done. It is also a Christian book and that is done well too. It shows how important your faith is without being preachy. It also points out some errors in a certain, unnamed, religion.
The book I read was an ARC and even so, the editing was quite well done. The biggest problem was that some of the words were missing the space between but otherwise, it was good. I did notice one or two other errors, but nothing that detracted from reading.
I have never read a book by Tamera Alexander but I hope this is not the last book of hers I read. I would recommend this book to my friends and I give it a 4 out of 5 star rating meaning I like it a lot. Very few books get the 5 star rating and most get 3 stars. I hope this helps you know how I feel about this book and if you choose to read it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment