About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, June 15, 2020

The Way of Love by Tracie Peterson

I requested this book to read and review through Netgalley and Bethany House Publishers. I enjoyed the book as I expected I would. I am a fan of Tracie Peterson and this book did not disappoint.
The story is set in the 1800s in Oregon. It is historically accurate and full of adventure. There is a mystery, though sadly, it didn't seem to come to a full conclusion in my mind.
The book kept my interest throughout. It is a Christian book but not a preachy type of story. It is written from a female's side/viewpoint. It is her story to tell.
I would recommend this book to my friends and I give it a 3 out of 5 stars, meaning I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment