About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Flights of Fancy by Jen Turano

I just love Jen Turano's books and this was no exception. Jen is able to write so you feel like you are watching what is going on and not just reading. As my grandson once said, "It's like a movie in your head". She brings her characters to life and in an upbeat sort of way.

This book is Christian fiction and both descriptives fit. The book is not preachy but brings God's plan together, especially at the end. It is good, clean fiction.

Even though I read an advanced reader's copy, the editing was very well done. There were very few errors and the final edition should be error-free, at this rate.

I requested a copy of this book to read and review through Netgalley and was granted the opportunity to do so. All opinions are my own and freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment