About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Friday, January 18, 2019

The Alamo Bride by Kathleen Y'Barbo

This is another book in The Daughter's of the Mayflower series. I have read some of the books, but not the one previous to this. It didn't really matter but would have made the book a bit more entertaining if I had. I recommend reading them in order.

The characters were quite well developed and easy to understand. The plot was original and had history along with the fiction. It was an advanced reader's copy and not the final edit so there were errors but not a lot. There were not enough to dim the enjoyment I had in reading this book.

I have enjoyed all the books I have read written by Kathleen Y'Barbo and this is the same. I did enjoy it very much.

I asked for a review copy from Netgalley and was granted one. The review is voluntary and my own opinion. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment