About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

An Uncommon Woman by Laura Frantz

This is the second book I've read by Laura Frantz and it was great. I was reluctant to put the book down and devoured the pages. I was also sad to come to the end.

Laura Frantz brought to life her characters. They were very real. She also put you in real life colonial frontier. You could feel like you lived there or were at least watching things unfold. The story flowed well and was very interesting.

The editing was very well done. That may sound odd, but a poorly edited book can ruin a story.

I was gifted this book through the Revel Reads program. I am not required to leave a positive review and this review is my honest opinion and freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment