About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Children of the Stars by Mario Escobar

This book is the first I've read by Mario Escobar and I was truly impressed.  The story was very riveting and completely held my attention.  I knew the story was about Jewish Children during WWII but that was the extent before reading this.

The story revolves around two young boys. Both were very well depicted and you felt like you knew them. There were several other characters in the book that you got to know to some degree. You never felt like you didn't know enough about them but you didn't feel overwhelmed with useless information either.

The story flowed very well and kept me wanting more. It is a clean story, no sexual content, and no foul words.  I give this book a 5 out of 5 star rating and would recommend this to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment