About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Innkeeper's Bride by Kathleen Fuller

I enjoyed the story. I did not realize until I started reading this that it is the third book in the series. This time it seems like it did matter. The story would have been more interesting if I had read the previous books, but it was ok that I hadn't.
 It is an Amish love story, but the title is a bit misleading. I do not want to explain further and spoil the story. This book does show the importance of trusting God, not all Christian books do.
The characters were quite well developed, though as stated previously, it would have been better to read the other books first, you would have known the characters better and you would have understood where they were coming from.
I enjoyed the story, and if you enjoy Amish romance, you will enjoy it also. The editing was not great but it was an ARC version and maybe didn't transfer well to my Kindle. I give the story a 3 out of 5 star rating. This received this book from Zondervan Publishing through NetGalley. This review is not required and is my own, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment