About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Thief of Lanwyn Manor by Sarah E. Ladd

This is the second book by Sarah E Ladd that I have read and I am not disappointed. If you like reading regency books, you will enjoy this. She brings the main characters to life and gives a nice glimpse of life in that time period. The supporting characters were also developed nicely.

The story flowed well and kept my interest throughout. I thought I had figured it out early on but throughout the book, I kept changing my mind on whom the thief might be.  I will not even give a hint on who it was, but this will keep you turning the pages to find out.

The editing was well done, which to me, is very important. I was given a chance to read and review this book from Thomas Nelson Publishing through Netgalley. The review is not required and the opinions are completely my own. I give this a 5 out of 5 star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment