About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Saturday, January 25, 2020

In The Cradle Lies by Olivia Newport

The book is a contemporary romance/mystery fiction. This is the second book in a series but is a good stand-alone book. I did not read the first book and it didn't matter.
The story is centered around a young man's struggle with his dead grandfather's last wish.  There is plenty of mystery and intrigue involved. The story also goes between the present and the young man and back to the grandfather. It is very interesting.
The characters are well developed and interesting. The story flows well and kept my interest throughout.
I received this book as a prize in a contest. This review was not required and my personal opinion. I would recommend this book.I give this 5 out of 5 stars.
https://mybooksiread.blogspot.com/2020/01/in-cradle-lies-by-olivia-newport.html

No comments:

Post a Comment