About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Monday, October 14, 2019

Alone for the Holidays by Vivien Mayfair

So, my normal reading is Christian based. This book, in most eyes, would be clean but there are a couple of places where it is a bit suggestive. That is my least favorite thing about this book. The editing was good but a few errors of extra words as if a sentence had been edited but not all the words removed.

The characters were fairly well written, after all, how deep can you go in a story less than 100 pages long? It was cute and mostly light-hearted. Not really believable, but a fun read. It moved along well but the ending was a bit off, like she just wanted to finish the book so she quit writing.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment