About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Friday, October 11, 2019

Shadow of the Dagger (CIA Operatives Book One) by Anne Greene

I like to read books by Anne Greene. So far, all of the books I've read have been novellas, short and sweet. This is a big move from her regular books. This is a regular length novel and packed full of excitement and adventure. This kept me glued to the pages.

The pace is fast, a real page-turner.  The characters are well developed and believable.

This is also a Christian book, no swearing or sex. It isn't a pushy type of Christian book, just faith shown in the main characters.

The editing was well done, mostly. There were about 4 errors that stuck out to me. The one that stuck out the most was the way a sentence was written saying she had her hair covered but it ended up sounding more like she was covered in hair.  Editing can make or break a good book for me. I still like this book.

Do I recommend this book, yes? I was gifted this book by the author. I am not required to leave a review and am doing so because I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment