About Me

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a Christian and try to live as Jesus did.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

The Gray Chamber: True Colors: Historical Stories of American Crime by Grace Hitchcock

This is the second book I've read by Grace Hitchcock. It is her second book in the True Colors: Historical Stories of American Crime. I read and enjoyed her first book, The White City, and this book is just as enjoyable. Her writing is very realistic to the point I had to stop reading and resume later as I got so caught up in the story.

I don't like to give a synopsis as you can read that elsewhere. I want to give you my opinion of a book. I give this book a 5 out of 5 rating. I truly enjoyed this story. It was well written and sadly, true to how things happened back then.

The main characters were very believable, you loved the good ones and despised the bad. The way some were treated tore at my heart. The editing was also well done. Poor editing can ruin an otherwise great book. The story flowed well and at times kept me on the edge of my seat.

I requested to read and review this book through Netgalley. I am not required to leave a review and if I do, it is not required to be a positive review. This review is my own and my honest opinion. When this book is published I will post this review on sites such as Amazon, B&N, Booksamillion, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment